Posted by Editoress on 04/28/09
Team Ontario Canada Summer Games Selection begins this Sunday.
Springbank Road Races, Sunday May 3rd, will kick off the selection races for riders who will represent Ontario at the Canada Summer Games in PEI this August. Therefore there are major changes to race times and rules for Juniors.
• Junior riders will race at the same time as the Sr. 1 / 2's and for the same distances.
• There WILL be separate prizes and upgrade points for the Juniors.
• There will be NO Junior gear restrictions.
• For CSG selection purposes, all U23 riders will be ranked and points given accordingly.
• This applies to both the women's and the men's races.
Revised Race Schedule
|8:30 AM||Master 3||20 laps - 45 km|
|Senior 4 Men||20 laps - 45 km|
|Under 17 Men||16 laps - 36 km|
|10:00 AM||Master 2||21 laps - 47.25 km|
|Senior 3 Men||21 laps - 47.25 km|
|11:30 AM||Master 1 Men||22 laps - 49.5 km|
|1:00 PM||Senior & Junior Women||20 laps - 45 km|
|Master & U 17 Women||17 laps - 38.25 km|
|2:30 PM||TimBit Challenge||100m – 2 km|
|Fun ride for kids aged 4-12||depending on age|
|3:30 PM||Senior 1 / 2 & Junior Men||33 laps - 74.25 km|
Please see this link at the OCA website for all information regarding Team Ontario at the Canada Summer Games.
Courtesy Denise Kelly, Ontario Provincial Coaching Director
|Return to Cycling 4 Women homepage | Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|