Posted by Editoress on 11/12/10
The Cycling BC Team is looking to vamp up their Jerseys for next season and is looking for help from aspiring designers. A design contest will be held from November 1st - December 1st to search for a new look for the team. The winner will receive $500 and a full set of the 2011 Team kit of their design, and a year's membership with Cycling BC. This design will be worn by the 100+ Cycling BC Team athletes through the 2011 season and will be displayed to a great extent within Canada and around the world.
We are looking for a cohesive design that transfers across all Cycling BC disciplines, Mountain Bike, Road, Track Cycling, and BMX. Your design should be eye-catching, powerful and representative of BC. We are interested in seeing designs that are different from the team clothing of years past. Here are some examples of team clothing from the previous year: Road Jersey and Shorts, Mountain Bike
1. There are 6 articles of clothing that need to have one cohesive design: Long sleeve and short Sleeve Road Jersey, Long Sleeve Mountain Bike/BMX Jersey, Bike Shorts, Skin Suit and Vest.
2. Colors: The design must include Red, White, Blue and/or Gold
3. Sponsor Logos: There must be space for sponsor logos
Deadline and Submission:
1. The final design submission must be submitted in one PDF file, along with a separate vector file for each article of clothing.
2. All designers must submit their design by December 1st to Lisa Tam at firstname.lastname@example.org. The winner will be announced on December 10th.
|Return to Cycling 4 Women homepage | Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|