Posted by Editoress on 04/12/11
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
Experience: 5-7 years experience in similar role including loyalty program management and social media
The Company: Cervélo is the leader in bicycle engineering and the world's largest manufacturer of time trail and triathlon bikes as well as road bikes. Cervélo was ridden by the 2008 Tour de France winner and was ridden by over 40 remarkable Olympic athletes at the Beijing Olympics resulting in three Gold, five Silver and two Bronze medals - a record.
The company is comprised of people who not only love cycling but also love innovating in every way possible. With a focus on "helping our customers win races", Cervélo is a high-growth, dynamic and entrepreneurial company dedicated to making a difference in the cycling industry. We are currently looking for someone to join our dynamic team.
The Role: The Loyalty Program Manager will be responsible for the development, management and evolution of a consumer loyalty program including the integration and management of social media. This role will also manage and champion the companies' relationship with sponsored athletes in all respects (marketing, R&D activities, inventory assets).
Reporting to the Vice President of Global Marketing, the Loyalty Program Manager is responsible for:
• Developing, managing and championing Cervélo's loyalty program
• Creating, planning and executing program activities that deliver on the Cervélo brand and build customer intimacy
• Leveraging the association of the pro cycling team, sponsored athletes and the éRide program to offer exclusive events and promotional activities
• Interacting with internal and external stakeholders to maximize the program's success
• Developing and implementing the required processes and tools to deliver the loyalty program
• Budget planning, monitoring and cost control
• Implementing measures to monitor the program's success
• Being a Brand Ambassador and representing the company at numerous events and activities
• Coordinating and managing athlete appearances and events
• Negotiating, preparing and executing contracts with sponsored athletes as well as managing contract requirements and renewals
• Building and maintaining Cervélo's social media presence
• Interacting regularly with social media followers
For this position we require:
• University degree in Commerce specializing in marketing
• Minimum 5 - 7 years experience in a similar role including loyalty program management and social media
• Creative, enthusiastic, hands on approach
• Significant experience working in a high growth entrepreneurial environment
• Experience working with an affluent customer base
• Experience and knowledge of consumer cycling market
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as presentation skills
• Negotiation skills; contract management
• Leadership abilities and strong project management skills
This role involves 30% - 35% of travel (valid passport required), as well as weekend and off-hours work.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the subject line of your email.
We thank all those for applying but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Cervélo is an equal opportunity employer.
|Return to Cycling 4 Women homepage | Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|