April 21/11 1:25 am - Louis Garneau Employment Opportunity - Product Manager
Posted by Editor on 04/21/11
Group Louis Garneau, worldwide leader in the fields of design and manufacturing of apparel and sports products, is proud to contribute in the development of innovating and great quality products meeting the needs of its customers and athletes. To support its growth, Group Louis Garneau is presently searching for candidates in order to fill the following position:
Reporting to the Accessories Division Manager, the Product Manager assists in establishing product lines as well as developing new innovative products (cycling gloves, shoe covers, socks). He or she must determine technical specifications and negotiate with suppliers.
More specifically, the Product Manager:
• Investigates market trends, suggests new products to the selection committee, ensures the proper development of products while respecting costs, margins, quality, delivery dates, and technical specifications determined by the Product Selection Committee;
• Ensures the efficient and proper development and manufacturing of products, by monitoring the planning schedule while maintaining communications and travels abroad;
• Prepares required documentation such as specifications sheets, technical drawings, inspection reports, approvals, description texts, and user's guides for products.
The ideal candidate is passionate of our industry and is a cycling enthusiast, having knowledge of this market. He or she holds a pertinent college or university degree as well as a technical textile expertise. The selected candidate must be available to travel abroad and must be fluent in English (written and spoken);
• Sponsor of Professional Cycling Teams
• Recipient of a number of prizes
• Owner of several trademarks and industrial designs
• Distributed in over 30 countries worldwide
If you are interested in this challenge and want to join a winning team, send us your CV to email@example.com. Garneau is an equal opportunity employer.