Posted by Editoress on 04/28/11
Mountain Biking Season Opening – April 28th and What’s New At Hardwood
Hardwood Ski and Bike will be officially open for riding on April 28th and we will have Sprockids, Fun, Crank’d and Serious ready to ride. The balance of our trails will be open by May 7th including our new double track trail called Nice n’ Easy.
There are also a few things different at Hardwood this year in addition to our award winning trails. Some of these things include:
• The old deck is gone and a new one should be completed by Mid May.
• We have added a 9 km double track loop to get people on the trails and having fun. But we have recycled an old name and called it Nice N Easy.
• We will also be putting in a new 9 hole disc golf course and bouldering area both to be completed by the end of June.
• There is a new low ropes course but the climbing wall is gone.
• Our pump track will be coming this summer.
• The main parking lot will be re-graded and gravel will be put down.
• We will still have our beach volleyball court and will be adding a horseshoe pitch and badminton court.
We have also been busy looking at our events and programs and have added a number of new things this season including Night Riding Clinics, a Summer Solstice Celebration and a Rock n’ Roll Weekend & Pig Roast with more to come!
Go to Harwood Ski and Bike for full information
|Return to Cycling 4 Women homepage | Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|