Posted by Editoress on 05/11/11
The Marketing Department at Specialized Canada has an opening for the new position of Online Content and Community Manager.
• Develop and execute Canadian online media strategy & approach;
• Actively monitor and listen to online communities and chatter regarding Specialized Canada brand and products;
• Provide Manager of Marketing Services with weekly metric reports and analysis;
• Collaborate with Global and U.S. online counterparts;
• Educate and support dealers in the online/ digital/ social media space;
• Monitor Specialized.com daily and update as needed (including translation);
• Act as point of contact for Retail Specialist;
• Lives the Specialized values and behaviours;
• Other activities as required.
Education: University Degree or College Diploma in Business, Marketing, IT, or related field.
Experience: Online community and content experience desirable.
Language: Fluent in English, French competency desirable.
Salary: Compensation to be discussed.
Interested applicants should submit their resume electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Return to Cycling 4 Women homepage | Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|