Posted by Editoress on 05/12/11
Weekly Time Trials Return to the Lower Mainland
Starting on Thursday evening May 19th and running every Thursday until September 1st, a new time trial series will be run on the flat roads in Pitt Meadows.
• Every Thursday night from May 19th to September 1st
• $5 weekly entry
• Sign on Opens at 6:15pm
• First racer off at 7:00pm
• Race Starts at Alouette River Bridge and Harris Road
• Route...North on Harris, right on McNeil, right on Dewdney Trunk, right on Harris
• End of Series Prizes for Various Categories
• Minimum requirements
1. Be a member of the Tri-Cities Cycling Club or...
2. Have your Citizen License (may join at event)
For More information: firstname.lastname@example.org or Facebook (Westwood Cycle Team)
|Return to Cycling 4 Women homepage | Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|