June 1/11 12:49 pm - Employment Opportunity - Endurance Sport Coach (Canmore)
Posted by Editoress on 06/1/11
Ascent Physical Therapy and Performance Lab is looking for a Coach to work long term with it's expanding services in Canmore, Alberta. The position will likely be part time to start with plenty of opportunity to develop into full time. Are you passionate about performance? Do you get excited when your friends or clients beat their PB's? Are you a team player? Then this position may be for you!
The successful candidate should be energetic, great with people and have awesome communication skills.
Coaching Duties would include:
• Lactate testing with training zone determination
• Physiological Coaching for triathlon, running, cycling and other clients interested in active lifestyle coaching, along with performance coaching in a variety of disciplines
• Writing annual training plans and weekly training plans for these athletes
• Building a clientele of athletes
• Running training camps as necessary
• Running Power based cycling training
The position is a Junior coach in our system with the following qualifications:
• NCCP Triathlon Competitive Intro 2 level or equivalent recommended
• Experience with developing Annual Training Plans and Weekly Training Plans
• Experience with coaching or as a competitive athlete an asset
• Computer savvy with experience in Excel, Word. Also familiarity with Training Peaks for program delivery an asset
Compensation will be based on experience.
If you are interested please forward your resume to:
#102 1040 Railway Ave
Fax: 403 678 8799