Posted by Editoress on 06/28/11
Specialized is proud to announce the launch of the 2012 Amira Women's Race Bike, launched at the Lurreta Emakumeen Bira stage race.
The 2012 Amira brings a number of improved rider benefits:
• Best stiffness-to-weight, thanks to the next evolution of FACT IS carbon tube shaping with women's layup and tubesets;
• Precision steering and quick handling courtesy of stiff, 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" tapered head tube assembly;
• Faster acceleration via oversized down tube plus one-piece OSBB/chainstay construction which minimizes deflection under load;
• Lightweight women's components on all models, including high-tech, electronic Shimano Ui2 model;
• A true women's race bike with wins in races like the Tour of Qatar and the Redlands Classic to prove it;
• Optimal fit thanks to women's performance geometry.
Full details of the Amira can be found Here.
|Return to Cycling 4 Women homepage | Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|