Posted by Editoress on 09/27/11
Specialized Canada is looking for a Marketing Coordinator. This is a full time position, located just outside Montreal in Ste-Anne-De-Bellevue, Quebec. Specialized was founded in 1974 by riders for riders. Based in Northern California, we focus on the rider's need for functional and technically advanced products that provide a performance benefit. To apply, or for more information, please contact Hannah Parish: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Provide executional support for all marketing projects (in-house and dealer) and for the Specialized Canada managerial team, as needed.
• Maintain annual rep calendar on a national and regional basis.
• Act as key logistics point person for all Specialized events and SBCU classes.
• Own entry of all product orders for sales & marketing team, including Agreement product, POP requests, Athlete sponsorships and rep sponsored accounts.
• Oversee and execute Marketing Program invoices and credits.
• Maintain various databases.
• Support Specialized managerial team on an as needed basis.
• Other activities as required.
• Education: High School/ CEGEP Diploma
• Experience: Relevant experience an asset.
• Language: Fluent in English and French.
• Strong abilities with MS Office Programs.
• Lives Specialized values and behaviours.
• Familiar with cycling industry and passionate about bikes.
|Return to Cycling 4 Women homepage | Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|