October 29/11 16:53 pm - Employment Opportunity - Cervelo Inside Sales Representative
Posted by Editoress on 10/29/11
Cervélo is currently looking for someone to join our dynamic team.
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
Location: Head Office, Toronto, Canada
Number of Positions: 2
Experience: 2-3 years sales experience in a wholesale, specialty distribution business
The Company: Cervélo is the leader in bicycle engineering and the world's largest manufacturer of time trial and triathlon bikes as well as road bikes. Cervélo was ridden by the 2008 Tour de France winner and was ridden by over 40 remarkable Olympic athletes at the Beijing Olympics resulting in 3 Gold, 5 Silver and 2 Bronze medals – a record.
The company is comprised of people who not only love cycling but also love innovating in every way possible. With a focus on "helping our customers win races", Cervélo is a high-growth, dynamic and entrepreneurial company dedicated to making a difference in the cycling industry. We are currently looking for someone to join our dynamic team.
The Role: The Inside Sales Representative will, in collaboration with the Outside Sales Representative(s), execute territory business plans from annual account planning and pre-season order generation, to on-time delivery of product. Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, the Inside Sales Representative is responsible for:
• Managing pre-season and in-season order processes with dealers
• Establishing clear goals and securing commitments from each retailer within the territory
• Ensuring dealer orders represent the appropriate product mix
• Inputting order information into Great Plains computer system
• Identifying prospects and establishing new accounts in collaboration with Outside Sales Representatives
• Coordinating and collaboration with Outside Sales Representatives to execute the sales plan and manage the flow of inventory
• Completing reporting and forecasting requirements
• Representing Cervélo at industry events
For this position we require:
• College diploma or University degree in Business or related discipline
• Minimum two to three years experience in a wholesale, speciality distribution business
• Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed revenue and margin targets
• Ability to create a sales plan and business strategy for assigned territories
• Demonstrated experience in coordinating and managing the efforts of an Outside Sales Representative
• Solid understanding of the cycling industry's retail channels
• Superior communication skills and ability to establish relationships with key accounts and sales personnel
• Contract negotiation skills, strategic thinking and strong decision making abilities
• Strong computer skills and demonstrated ability to manage work through the Microsoft Great Plains system, or a comparable system
This role involves occasional travel time (valid passport required), as well as weekend and off-hours work.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the subject line of your email.
We thank all those for applying but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Cervélo is an equal opportunity employer.