Posted by Editoress on 11/19/11
We are a bicycle specialty retail store with locations in Saskatchewan, that is looking for an individual with a strong customer focus, professional decision making skills, to be able to coordinate others in a retail experience as our store manager. Using retail best practices, you will coordinate with store ownership to ensure the smooth day to day operations of the store and grow sales and customer awareness.
We are looking for these Key Responsibilities
• The ability to build and improve sales and increase the rate of repeat customers through excellent customer service, effective sales strategies and consistent use of store processes
• Maintain a same day turnaround time for mail order sales
• Maintain store stock levels by ordering inventory as required and maintaining a one day turnaround time for incoming inventory to get on the store floor
• Ensure the store makes a positive first impression through effective merchandising and cleanliness
• Improve store's awareness by planning and coordinating promotions, special events and team rider activities
• Prepare and coordinate staff schedules, train and coach staff on customer service and sales strategies
If you are energetic, have previous retail experience, are committed to building a strong local shop and are focused on excellence then this is the position for you.
Qualifications: Minimum 2 years of progressively responsible retail experience, key-holder experience, knowledge of bicycles is required.
Please send resume to: email@example.com
|Return to Cycling 4 Women homepage | Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|