SQLSTATE[HY000]  No such file or directory
Posted by Editor on 11/30/11
Cervélo is looking for someone to join their team in the position of Junior Project Manager - Engineering.
The Company: Cervélo is the leader in bicycle engineering and the world's largest manufacturer of time trial and triathlon bikes as well as road bikes. Cervélo was ridden by the 2008 Tour de France winner and was ridden by over 40 remarkable Olympic athletes at the Beijing Olympics resulting in 3 Gold, 5 Silver and 2 Bronze medals - a record.
The company is comprised of people who not only love cycling but also love innovating in every way possible. With a focus on "helping our customers win races", Cervélo is a high-growth, dynamic and entrepreneurial company dedicated to making a difference in the cycling industry. We are currently looking for someone to join our dynamic team.
The Role: The Junior Project Manager (engineering) will work alongside the senior project manager to proactively ensure the company and department commitments for project timing, development and budget objectives are consistently met.
Position: Junior Project Manager - Engineering
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
Location: Head Office, Toronto, Canada
Experience: 2-3 years experience managing multiple projects in an engineering department
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the Junior Project Manager is responsible for:
• Supporting the Senior Project Manager with the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific engineering projects
• Creating and managing project scope, charter and schedules
• Completing all required documents as per the PMO
• Conducting all project phase gate reviews
• Initiating, recommending or providing solutions to correct any issues
• Issuing and tracking all project purchase orders
• Coordinating and maintaining open communications with internal and external stakeholders for all assigned project activities
• Supporting and maintaining supplier relationships
For this position we require:
• Qualification in Project Management; PMO certification an asset
• Mechanical Engineering degree an asset
• Two to three years experience managing multiple projects in an engineering environment
• Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
• Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
• Proficiency in project management software, specifically MS Project
• Working level knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint
• Experience with SolidWorks 3D CAD an asset
• Strong attention to detail, problem solving skills and conflict resolution abilities
• Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
• Knowledge of bicycle industry and supplier organization is an asset
This role involves occasional travel time (valid passport required).
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the subject line of your email.
We thank all those for applying but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cervélo is an equal opportunity employer.
|Return to Cycling 4 Women homepage | Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|