Posted by Editoress on 01/7/12
Racing continues at the FCV tonight at 7pm.
The first race night of 2012, where the sprinters will take centre stage, is the "Thunder Pro Sprint" tournament for all ability levels.
There will be racing for all categories from Youth to Elite. Also there will be many endurance races plus a Miss & Out and Last Rider standing for all Categories.
There will be 2 Madisons, throughout the evening, with the Elite Madison at the end of the Program.
Entry fee for all riders is $20.00.
Adult admission is $10.00, Seniors $5.00, Kids are always FREE.
Schedule for Saturday January 7th
1. “Youth & B” Madison 12 minutes plus 5 laps
2. “B” Endurance Race – 40 laps
Women’s Endurance Race - 40 laps
3. Elite - Miss & Out
4. Youth Handicap Heats – 4 laps
5. Thunder Pro Sprints (18 riders)
6. Last Women Standing
Last Youth Racer Standing
Last Master Standing
7. Elite Endurance Race – 80 laps
8. Thunder Pro Sprint Semi - (3 rides in each heat)
9. Women, Masters & Youth – Handicap
10. Thunder Pro Sprint Finals (3 rider Final)
11. Elite Madison Team Race (20 minutes plus 10 laps)
Next Race: Winter Nationals on Saturday January 21st, starting at 7pm
|Return to Cycling 4 Women homepage | Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|