Posted by Editoress on 03/27/12
Innovative start-up is looking for a VP of Sales and Marketing in sports technology!
What you'll be doing:
• Create impressive marketing materials promoting our products to sport enthusiasts.
• Create eye-catching media releases.
• Maintain unified look and feel of our web and mobile presence.
• Manage marketing campaigns.
• Sell our products to coaches and sport teams.
• Sell our products to sport equipment distributors.
What you need for this position:
• A passion for and knowledge of sports: cycling, running, also skiing or snowboarding.
• Experience in marketing consumer products.
• Experience creating great copy, reach graphic and video marketing materials.
• Experience delivering a compelling marketing message to the sports and technical media.
• Excellent problem-solving capabilities in a start-up environment.
• Action and results oriented person with superb communication skills.
• Experience working with VCs.
•Business or Communications Degree.
Who you'll work for:
We are a four year old company with an innovative sports technology products. We have won numerous awards globally. Our work is done in small teams, focusing on timely deliverables. We offer flexible office hours, stock options, and a fun and engaging environment. Your passion for sports and sports technology innovation will be recognized and rewarded.
This is a contract to hire position. Please, submit your resume with hourly rate and compensation expectations and three references. Only the best candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Location: Granville Island
Compensation: Competitive plus stock options
Telecommuting is ok.
This is a contract job.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. Please, no phone calls about this job! Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Return to Cycling 4 Women homepage | Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|