Posted by Editoress on 04/21/12
The Canadian office of the International Mountain Bicycling Association (IMBA Canada) is looking for a part-time summer communications intern.
We're seeking an Ontario-based student or recent graduate to assist our communications department with social media, writing for the web, and other tasks.
• A journalism, communications, or marketing student / recent graduate;
• Tech-savvy, including experience with social media and writing for the web;
• A passionate and enthusiastic mountain biker, or cyclist;
• Available to attend IMBA Ontario's Trailblazing Festival, Aug 18-19, 2012, at Hardwood Ski and Bike (near Barrie, ON.)
Your skills include:
• Strong writing / copy editing;
• Attention to detail;
• Self starter;
• Able photographer, video editing skills considered a strong asset;
• Willing to learn!
The ideal candidate will have access to personal computer and the internet and will work remotely from home, liaising with communications team and other IMBA staff via email, and phone/skype.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume and cover letter to IMBA Canada's Communications Specialist Rachael Raven at rachael.raven[at]imba.com. Please reference "Communications Intern" in the subject line.
Deadline to apply: May 14, 2012, position starts June 1, 2012.
|Return to Cycling 4 Women homepage | Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|