Posted by Editor on 06/26/12
On August 19th, the Vancouver Tour de Biennale brings Italian cycling culture to the most beautiful city in the world. Join pros and cycling enthusiasts on a 110 kilometre self-paced urban ride or 125 kilometre challenge ride that will take you from Vancouver to Steveston, through parkland and glass towers, from seashore to mountain top to fishing village, before a triumphant finish at the highest elevation in the city at the top of Queen Elizabeth Park.
• You will help raise money for community charities.
• We are partnering the arts with Vancouver's outdoor lifestyle.
• Your registration fee is a charitable donation with a tax receipt.
• Free jersey for paid registration by Midnight, July 9th ($75.00 value).
• This is the last great ride before RBC GranFondo Whistler!
Optional 125 kilometre Challenge Route OR 110 kilometre Self-Paced Route: $175
Half-Route Tour Medio: $110
Register a group of 6 riders and save $175! That's one rider free!
Early Bird Registration: Register before July 9th and receive a limited-edition cycling jersey FREE.
Included with each registration:
• Light breakfast of healthy muffins, fruit and coffee at the start
• Clearly marked route signage and pocket maps
• Protected route, led out with escort vehicle, bike lanes and cones
• Healthy snacks and drinks at refreshment stations throughout the route
• Safety marshals riding along the route
• Mobile mechanics along the route (thanks Reckless Bike Stores!)
• Post-ride entertainment, lunch and vendor market
• Sponsor gift bag
• Participation bracelet
• Optional commemorative finish-line photo
Register now at www.tourdebiennale.com
Learn more about the organization at www.vancouverbiennale.com
|Return to Cycling 4 Women homepage | Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|