Posted by Editoress on 07/31/12
IMBA Ontario's Trailblazing Festival, happening at Hardwood Ski and Bike, is less than one month away!
Sponsored by Creemore Springs, the two-day event is set to be the best year yet! Events include group rides, skills clinics, Redbull movie night, Trail Building School and IMBA Epic ride, plus over $10,000 in swag and prizes! Get the full weekend schedule here.
The first 100 to register online will earn a free event t-shirt, valued at $20 AND the chance to win a mountain bike. Plus, IMBA members get an extra 10% off all ticket prices!
So what are you waiting for? Join us at the Trailblazing festival for a fantastic weekend of riding, great entertainment, and food.
TOP TEN REASONS TO JOIN US AT THE TRAILBLAZING FESTIVAL!
1) Fun for the whole family. We have guided rides for all levels or riders, kids and women specific rides.
2) Learn to ride better, safer and FASTER. Sacred Rides Skills Sessions and Silent Norco Downhill Clinics will improve your skills and the Joyride 150 Skillz Park and the Pumptrack will test your skills.
3) Bike gear galore! We will have some of your favourite bike shops offering bikes and gear for sale!
4) Never ride alone again. Meet new riding buddies, ride and then share adventures over a cold beverage at the Creemore Springs sponsored Beer Garden.
5) FREE STUFF. $10,000 worth of giveaways including bikes, Blue Mountain Bike Park seasons passes and gear. We will have free-to-enter competitions with great prizes and a swag Bag for all our guests.
6) BBQ and cold bevy's. Lots of good food to keep you energized and did we mention the Creemore Springs sponsored Beer gardens?
7) Great entertainment. A DJ spinning during the day to keep the energy up and festival vibe going, and a band after dinner to play all of your favourites.
8) Sleep over. With available group camping, a group rate at the Horseshoe Resort hotel, and Strength in Numbers presented by Red Bull playing at night, the fun doesn’t have to end. Wake up grab a coffee and join the IMBA Epic Ride the next day!
9) Guided Rides. Explore the awesome trails at Hardwood with a guide and IMBA Mountain Bike Patrol.
10) Support mountain biking in Ontario and be an ambassador of this great sport! The International Mountain Bike Association (IMBA) is a non-profit trail advocacy organization whose mission is to create, enhance, and preserve great trail experiences for mountain bikers throughout Canada. You can learn more about IMBA by joining the Trail Care Crew on Friday, August 17th for a free Trail Building School, dropping by their booth, or becoming a member.
|Return to Cycling 4 Women homepage | Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|