Posted by Editoress on 10/12/12
WattsUp Cycling is Toronto's first and largest indoor power-based cycling program/facility. Cyclists of all ages train at WattsUp to improve their cycling fitness. The program offers both weekday and weekend classes. WattsUp Cycling is near 404 and Eglinton Ave. at 100 Sunrise Ave. Visit www.wattsupcycling.ca for more information.
Position: Weekend Class Facilitator
When: Saturdays, 6:30 am to 2:30 pm, from November 3, 2012 to April 27, 2013.
The primary role of the Weekend Class Facilitator is to facilitate each and every athlete's riding experience, in each and every class. From facilitating arrival to a clean and tidy facility, to facilitating the set up prior to class, to monitoring athletes during class, and facilitating tear down post-class. The Weekend Class Facilitator makes riding at WattsUp Cycling easy and convenient for the athlete.
• opening up facility
• turn on stereo/music
• set up MultiRider system
• assist athletes in setting up for class
• orient new riders to the program/facility
• take attendance
• monitor athletes' riding needs throughout class, including: refilling water bottles, supplying sweat towels, etc
• answer any incoming phone calls
• at the completion of class, assist the athletes in the removal of their bikes
• assist athletes in placing their bikes back in storage
• record any purchases athletes make
• closing up facility
Compensation: $18.75 to $25.00 per hour
The Weekend Facilitator should:
• be comfortable with general operation of computer/laptop
• enjoy working with motivated, healthy, goal-driven athletes
• be somewhat familiar with endurance cycling and bicycles
• be punctual and reliable
Interested persons please submit a brief resume and two references to Adam Johnston at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: Friday, October 19th, 5 pm
|Return to Cycling 4 Women homepage | Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|