August 7/13 10:30 am - Employment Opportunity: Shimano Canada
Posted by Editoress on 08/7/13
Shimano Canada Ltd. has an immediate opening for an Independent Sales Agency for the Province of Québec.
Brands include Shimano Bicycle Components and Accessories, PRO Bicycle Components and Accessories, PEARL iZUMi Ride, and PEARL iZUMi Run product lines.
Substantial travel will be required within the designated region.
- Fluent in both French and English
- Established Sales Agency in the province of Québec with multiple experienced sales reps who have an outstanding relationship with Bicycle retailers
- Minimum 3-years of outside sales experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in Word/Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and savvy in other computer software and reporting programs
- Adapt to fast paced atmosphere
- Must be a strong team player able to work closely with the sales manager and inside sales team
- Interpersonal and analytical skills
- Must be able to travel daily by automobile throughout the province of Québec Beneficial Factors:
- Embodiment of the lifestyle and image of brands represented
- Technical understanding of bicycle and running equipment
- Understanding of technical apparel textiles
- University Degree in Kinesiology Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Direct sales of Shimano, PRO, PEARL iZUMi ride, and PEARL iZUMi Run via superior planning and execution
- Maintain and increase sales to existing retail accounts
- Proactively create and implement sales promotions within the territory
- Identify and execute on new retail opportunities
- Provide exceptional customer service and follow-up
- Protect, maintain and enforce our current position in the market
- Execute Shimano philosophy to promote and maintain Shimano, PRO and PEARL iZUMi image within the territory
- Perform account needs: training, merchandising, assortment planning, advertising support, store ambassadors, while managing a positive relationship with all accounts in the territory
- Provide retail and strategic feedback to the National Sales Manager
- Attend all applicable trade shows, multi-service, retail and sporting events
- Monthly reporting including future forecasting and achieved results
- Achieve forecasted financial sales goals by month and quarter
If you feel that your agency is the ideal team, please apply by forwarding your resume, cover letter, and agency profile in PDF or Word format to email@example.com.
It is important to quote “QC Sales Agency” in the subject line of your email. No phone calls please.