Posted by Editor on 11/27/13
The Canadian Sport Tourism Alliance (CSTA) 2014 PRESTIGE Awards (Program Recognizing Exceptional Sport Tourism Initiatives, Games & Events) nomination period will be Tuesday, December 3rd, 2013, until Friday, January 24st, 2014. The PRESTIGE Awards celebrate the people, places and events that make the Canadian sport tourism industry so vibrant and dynamic.
2014 CSTA Award Categories:
• CSTA Canadian Sport Event of the Year Award presented by Tourisme Montreal
- Group A: with an event budget greater than $250,000
- Group B: with an event budget less than $250,000
• CSTA International Sport Event of the Year Award
• CSTA Sport Event Volunteer of the Year Award
• CSTA Sport Tourism Champion Award presented Tourism Toronto
• CSTA Sport Tourism Organization of the Year Award presented by WestJet
• CSTA Canadian Sport Event Sponsor of the Year Award presented by Adup
The CSTA PRESTIGE Awards are presented annually in six categories to individuals, companies, events and organizations that have made outstanding contributions to the success of the sport tourism industry across Canada. The 2014 CSTA PRESTIGE Awards will be announced at the PRESTIGE Luncheon presented by Saskatoon Sports Tourism on Wednesday, April 2, 2014, in conjunction with CSTA’s Sport Events Congress that will be held April 1-3, 2014 at the Shaw Conference Centre in Edmonton.
• All 2014 Nomination criteria can be found Here
• Award nominations must have occurred during the 2013 calendar year unless otherwise specified
• Self-nominations are permitted and encouraged by individuals or organizations
Nominations for the 2014 CSTA PRESTIGE Awards will be accepted via email until 8:00 pm EST on Friday, January 24th, 2014.
About the CSTA
The Canadian Sport Tourism Alliance is a member driven, tourism industry led organization that promotes sport tourism as a key economic development initiative at the community level. The CSTA services over 300 members across Canada, including 140 municipalities, 150 national/provincial sport, multi-sport and major games organizations and variety of other national and provincial sport and tourism industry partners
|Return to Cycling 4 Women homepage | Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|