Posted by Editoress on 01/16/14
Velocity Cycle and Ski in beautiful Orillia is a busy downtown town family bike shop, and despite the cold weather we are already looking forward to spring. As a result, we are now looking to hire awesome salespeople and cyclists to work at our store for the busy spring and summer seasons!
Students (High School and University), this is the job you're looking for! Velocity employees understand, and appreciate everything cycling. We are looking to build a strong, skilled, knowledgeable, and likeable team of like-minded cyclists looking to deliver fantastic service, outstanding customer support, and be true ambassadors of cycling and the Velocity mentality.
We are looking for full-time (seasonal) and part-time staff to work on the sales floor as well as experienced mechanics who can wrench in our repair shop.
The qualified sales floor candidate will...
• Want to work in a fun environment with awesome people.
• Be friendly and outgoing.
• Love talking to strangers - you're not afraid to start a conversation.
• Have a wealth of bicycle knowledge (not absolutely necessary - we will train you!)
• Be passionate about helping people lead a healthy active lifestyle.
• Have some experience working in a fast-paced retail environment.
• Be able to work a flexible schedule (weekdays, evenings, especially weekends)
• Love Cycling and sports. The qualified bicycle mechanic will…
• Have experience working a bicycle repair shop.
• Ability to turn out quality work at an efficient pace.
• Self-motivated to get the job done, Excellent organization skills.
• Want to work in a fun, fast-paced environment.
• Well-versed in repairing older and newer bicycles.
• Able to work well with others.
• Confident communication skills.
• Have some customer service experience.
• Be able to work a flexible schedule (weekdays, evenings, especially weekends).
If interested in the available position, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Return to Cycling 4 Women homepage | Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|