Posted by Editoress on 02/5/14
Location: New Toronto Office
The Inside Sales Associate will administer the day-to-day details related to supporting the LTP dealer base and outside Sales Reps, providing industry renowned customer service. This includes daily communication, fulfilling all of the needs and requests for ordering plus shipping product in a timely and efficient manner.
• Service Canadian accounts (including Quebec) and address all needs and requests in a professional and positive manner, including daily communication with the sales representatives
• Support territory sales reps through proactive and regular review of open orders and exception reports. Notify customers accordingly and resolve issues in a timely manner
• Run daily and weekly reports for accounts to ensure smooth shipping and effective delivery of LTP products and services.
• Ensure that all orders are shipping within the requested shipping window.
• Provide necessary information to the sales representatives to ensure that all dealer concerns (orders, credit, shipping concerns etc) are resolved in a timely fashion.
• Work in conjunction with the sales representative(s) to drive business in a given territory. Enter orders for the sales representatives and their accounts during specific periods when the workload is much greater and more crucial. (e.g. booking order deadlines to achieve quarterly/year-end sales targets)
• Communicate with the Sales Rep(s) to ensure orders are submitted and shipped on time to meet all order entry deadlines as outlined.
• Enter and process return authorization requests for dealers and sales reps
• Provide special events and technical support where needed inseason
Applicant Should Possess:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, education, and/or ability required.
• College or University degree or equivalent experience
• Strong organizational and problem solving skills, flexibility, and the ability to work independently and with a team
• Familiarity with LTP products or with the cycling industry is a plus
• Good computer skills with spreadsheets, word processing, and MS Office Suite
• Ability to maintain excellent attendance and punctuality record
• Ability to speak and write in French is an asset
Please submit cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Return to Cycling 4 Women homepage | Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|