Posted by Editor on 02/19/14
Impala Bicycles is looking to fill a future position of Service Manager starting in September 2014. This will be a full time permanent position that will include some weekend work.
Preference will be given to someone who has completed the Service Management course at BBI or has an equivalent qualification (or experience in Lieu of qualification).
As Service Manager your duties will be:
• Reporting to the Store Manager and assisting him in daily operations management
• Hiring and maintaining a team of both seasonal and permanent technicians that can collectively meet our service vision for quality, timeliness and friendliness.
• Working with the store manager to execute a pricing and ordering strategy that serves the needs of our clients
• Reporting on Inventory value, Service Productivity and Sales
• Overseeing quality when it comes to warranty work, builds, preps and service writing
We will use the full 2014 season to identify the right person for this spot on our team. If you are looking for an opportunity to move forward in your career, please email email@example.com and let's start a dialogue. Use the Subject of Service Manager in your email.
|Return to Cycling 4 Women homepage | Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|