Posted by Editoress on 04/29/14
The Becel Heart & Stroke Ride for Heart starts and finishes at Exhibition Place on June 1st.
Route Options and Start Times
• 75 km: Start time 6 a.m.
• 25 km & 50 km Express Lane routes for VIP and Corporate Participants only: Start time 6:30 a.m. (VIP and Corporate Challenge riders have access to any of the three Ride routes and their choice of start time)
• 25 km & 50 km Early Start: Start time 6:30 a.m.
• 25 km & 50 km General Start: Start time 8 a.m.
Each rider (age 18+) must pay the registration fee plus a minimum of $100 in pledges. Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis. The registration fee covers the cost of hosting this tremendous event in such a unique location.
The fee includes everything you need for a great RIDE:
• Traffic-free access to the DVP and the Gardiner
• Rest stations with snacks and beverages and post-event refreshments
• Route marshals and bike paramedics for your safety
• Mechanical support for your bike
• An exciting post-Ride celebration
How to Register
• Online: Register at www.rideforheart.ca;. Participants can create their own personalized webpage to manage their account and reach their goal. All online sponsors and donors will receive an automatic e-receipt.
• Register online until the event sells out (expected sell-out is mid-May).
•By phone: Call 416-486-RIDE (7433).
For your safety, a certified helmet suitable for cycling is mandatory at the event.
|Return to Cycling 4 Women homepage | Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|