May 9/14 14:17 pm - Employment Opportunity at Shimano Canada
Posted by Editoress on 05/9/14
Shimano Canada, a leader in the Canadian cycling industry, is seeking an enthusiastic, proactive, self-motivated, problem solver to join our Peterborough, Ontario, based inside sales team as the Sales Operations Coordinator. The successful candidate will have strong organization and communication skills, and will display excellent attention to detail. They must also have the ability to multi-task and prioritize heavy workloads, and have the flexibility to manage changing priorities and project work in addition to day-to-day responsibilities. They will work directly with our Cycling Soft Good Sales Managers (Shimano, Pearl Izumi), to ensure department goals are met.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide world class customer service for all IBD, key accounts, and external sales team
• JD Edwards System maintenance, costing and pricing
• Key account and custom sales management
• B2B Administration
• Salesman sample coordination
• Creation of sales collateral and forms in Microsoft Excel
• Maintaining sales trackers
• Assisting in Inventory management and control
• Sales support for inside and outside teams
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• 2 - 3 years' experience preferably in the cycling/running industry in inside/outside sales
or customer service
• Knowledge of JD Edwards and/or basic inventory and sales order management systems
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Applications and windows environment including
intermediate/advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Must have a strong customer focus and an ability to establish and develop strong
relationships with retailers.
• Strong presentation, negotiation and problem solving abilities
• A leader as well as a team player
If you are interested in this opportunity and feel you meet the qualifications we require, we would like to hear from you. Please submit your resume and salary expectations by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make reference in the subject header of the email: "Sales Coordinator".
Download the full Job Description.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Shimano Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.