Posted by Editoress on 05/23/14
How do you effectively compare bikes? You need to have them lined up and ready to go while your experience is still fresh in your mind! Last year's Bike Shoot-out was a great success and this year Enduro Sport is back with with an even better line-up.
Enduro Sport will have a fleet of Cervélo bikes, last year's most in-demand brand, waiting at this year's Demo Day. The Angus Glen Community Centre in Markham is perfectly situated to get a solid loop over quiet country roads on every bike you want to test.
Enduro Sport will have some other great vendors supporting this event, because a great bike is only part of the equation. Giro is bringing their helmets, including the Air Attack, Shimano will have a variety of high-end cycling shoes and Di2 test bikes, Oakley will be there with stylish eye protection, Garmin with the latest GPS devices, and PowerBar will keep you from bonking.
For more information visit the Enduro Sport Facebook page. Swing through on your long ride and try something new! We'll have loaner pedals if needed.
Here's the Saturday test fleet:
• The 2014 S3: This year's hottest road bike.
• The S5: Cervelo's aero flagship road bike.
• The 2014 R3: A crisp update to the classic frame, future-ready and starting at just $2299.
• The 2014 R5: Cervelo's lightweight leader, faster and more versatile than ever.
• The New P3: Triathlon's most successful bike, now kicked into the future.
Saturday, May 24th
9:00 am - Noon
Angus Glen Community Centre
3990 Major Mackenzie Dr. E.
|Return to Cycling 4 Women homepage | Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|