Posted by Editor on 03/28/15
Do you love bikes? Do you want to share your love of cycling with everyone around you? If so, Trek Bicycle Store is the place for you.
Trek Bicycle Store is a busy mid-town retailer that sells fantastic bicycles and accessories. We are currently hiring sales staff for the upcoming Spring and Summer season. We love cycling and love to share our passion for it with the community around us.
Working at Trek Bicycle Store will provide you with:
• A fun, challenging, and fast-paced work environment
• Being part of a great team
• A chance to improve your interpersonal skills
• The opportunity to build relationships with people who love bikes
• On the job training to ensure your product knowledge is up to date
• Opportunity for a fantastic employee discount
Who you are:
• Possess excellent communication skills
• Aren't afraid to approach someone to start a conversation
• Have a passion for bicycles and healthy active living
• Have experience with bikes in some capacity, whether it's selling, fixing or riding them
• Are a self-starter who likes to keep busy
• Have flexible availability - shifts will include daytime, evening and weekends
• Have previous customer service experience
Both full-time and Part-time positions are available. Shifts will include daytime, evening and weekends. Payment is hourly and commensurate with experience.
If you're interested we'd love to hear from you! Please apply at:
|Return to Cycling 4 Women homepage | Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|