Posted by Editoress on 05/8/15
The Province of BC continues to invest in event hosting through the Hosting BC grant program to facilitate economic and community development brought forth through notable sporting events.
Eligible applicants are invited to apply for Hosting BC funding of up to $35,000 depending on the type of event (see full program guidelines, Appendix 2, for eligibility). The deadline is June 9th.
Who can apply?
Applications may be submitted by a not-for-profit organization that is operating as a:
• National Sport Organization (NSO)
• Provincial Sport Organization (PSO) registered in B.C.;
• community organization, club or association;
• BC municipality, regional district, other local government body or first nation;
• federally or provincially registered society; or
• recognized university or college.
Looking for more detail? See the Guidelines & Final Reporting section to download specific grant guidelines or find out to how report on your successful project.
|Return to Cycling 4 Women homepage | Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|