Posted by Editor on 07/7/15
Cervélo is the leader in road and triathlon bicycle engineering and the world's largest manufacturer of time trial and triathlon bikes. Cervélo has been ridden to the top of the podium at the IronMan World Championships, the Tour De France, and the Olympics.
The company is comprised of people who not only love cycling but also love innovating in every way possible. With a focus on "best bikes, best bike company", Cervélo is a high-growth, dynamic and entrepreneurial company dedicated to making a difference in the cycling industry. We are currently looking for someone to join our dynamic team.
The Role: The Warehouse Operator will plan, schedule and carry out remote and local shipping logistics and related communication across departments in a timely manner, while adhering to policies and procedures.
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, the Warehouse Operator is responsible for:
• Daily contact with third party logistics provider on high volume sales order workflow
• Receiving product in an accurate, timely and efficient manner on a daily basis
• Performing daily data transfers of information in to an internal ERP system
• Monitoring and correcting discrepancies with EDI transmission system and virtual inventory
• Preparing and providing all required documentation for international shipments
• Completing all steps related to shipping product daily, including determining orders to be shipped, locating product to be shipped, completing shipping label and any documentation and data entry as required
• Addressing and troubleshooting shipping errors
• Unloading trucks and containers into the warehouse and sorting shipments
• Verifying quantities against packing list
• Conducting cycle counts as needed
• Completing additional projects as requested
For this position we require:
• High school education (College diploma is an asset)
• Three years experience in a warehouse environment
• Three years experience with international shipping
• Knowledge of health and safety procedures, standards and regulations
• Strong MS Office skills, as well as Great Plains
• Certified to operate a stacker
• Familiarity with bike parts
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team
• Ability to meet strict deadlines and work under pressure
• Ability to adapt to frequent work changes
• Strong attention to detail, well organized and dependable
• Required to lift physical objects up to 30kg (boxes)
Date: July 7, 2015
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
Location: Head Office, Toronto, ON Canada
Experience: Three years experience in a warehouse environment and international shipping
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the subject line of your email. Note: only local candidates will be considered (relocation assistance is not provided).
We thank all those for applying but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please no phone calls from recruiting agencies.
Cervélo is an equal opportunity employer.
|Return to Cycling 4 Women homepage | Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|