Posted by Editor on 04/14/16
Are you looking to be part of something truly special and unique? We are looking for that person to take The Boiler Room, our retail component, to the next level!
You have a great attention to detail and a drive to provide the best customer service possible.
We are looking for someone to be invested in the success of The Boiler Room and the enjoyment of Joyride 150. We want a team member with initiative and an open mind that can help us grow and serve a great community of riders and provide them with an even better experience.
Duties & Responsibilities (but are not limited to)
• Be a knowledgeable resource for customers
• Help plan and execute store layout and product selection
• Remain current on all the latest products
• Work with our vendors to maintain active stock
•Receive and catalog all saleable items
• Manage and train retail staff and communicate with park staff
• Be confident building/repairing BMX and Dirt Jump bikes
• Manage retail loss prevention
• Maintain a clean, safe and positive work/shopping location
• Communicate with management to ensure a seamless customer experience and maximize profitability
• Maintain POS system and ecommerce site
• Interface with guests to assess service needs
• Count and reconcile tills at the end of the shift
• Suggest constant improvement ideas
• Commitment to exceptional customer service (Required)
• Experience as a bicycle mechanic
• A passion for bicycles and cycling
• Ability to use a computer and complete tasks on a variety of web based software applications
• Ability to understand and follow instructions and documented procedures
• Ability to communicate fluently with co-workers and guests in accurate spoken and written English
• High School diploma (or equivalency)
• Current First Aid certification (can be provided for selected candidate)
• Ability to show up on time, all the time
• The drive to be part of something and take it to the next level
• Social Media skills
• Attention to detail
• Outgoing personality
The position requires a variety of working hours including weekends, evenings and holidays.
Ability to stand and move in an active, environment for extended periods of time. Must have the ability to lift up to 20 kilograms.
Wages - Dependent on experience
Send an email to email@example.com. Please include your resume, two personal or professional references (including contact information) and, most importantly, links or attachments telling your story. Please answer the question ... Why I will be the best addition to the Joyride 150 team? The subject of your email should read "I'm the best one for the job!"
Thanks for reading this far and hope to hear from you soon!
|Return to Cycling 4 Women homepage | Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|