Posted by Editor on 05/13/16
The Steve Bauer Classic presented by St. David's Hydroponics is ecstatic to announce a growing list of supporters for the Ontario Cup race on Saturday, May 21st.
"Since we partnered with the St. Catharines Cycling Club and rebranded the Classic the contribution from local businesses in Niagara and further reaching in Ontario has been impressive" said Bauer. "We are proud to provide a rich product prize list for the riders in addition to the $5600 plus cash purse due to the generosity of our sponsors."
• St. Davids Hydroponics - Premium Greenhouse Grown Vegetables specializing in Bell Peppers and Eggplants.
Bronze Level Sponsors
• The Humberview Group - Applewood Auto providing Cadillacs as lead and official vehicles of the race caravan
• Liberty Bicycles - Established flagship bicycle shop in St. Catharines since 1992 known for top service, quality brands and their long term support of events
• Lignam Bicycle Company - #onthewall Beautiful handcrafted wall mount furniture for your bike.
• ASI Group Marine and Water - Your go-to water and wastewater management partner
• Front Row Sports - Leading sports retailer in Thorold has expanded its product offering for cyclists with top brands and services
• Vellend Tech - A leader in the Canadian cycling industry, Vellend Tech is the national distributor for premiere brands
• Kiju Organic - "Kee-joo" is an Ontario company, Nothing but Nature, proudly producing 100% organic juice and tea
We thank everyone that has joined us in building the success of the Steve Bauer Classic presented by St. Davids Hydroponics including our local venue partners; The Town of Pelham, The Niagara Regional Police and Bissells Hideaway.
Register Now for the Steve Bauer Classic presented by St. Davids Hydroponics. Online registrations close Thursday, May 19th at midnight. No registration the day of. All information and registration are available at www.stevebauerclassic.com.
|Return to Cycling 4 Women homepage | Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|