Posted by Editor on 01/13/18
Kona is hiring! We're looking to add to our team and find a Sales Representative for the province of Quebec.
• Start New Account Relationships with Non-Kona Bicycle Sales outlets
• Provide Sales Training for Existing Kona Accounts
• Provide Product Knowledge for Existing Kona Accounts
• Find Strategic Solutions for many issues found in Bicycle Retail & Wholesale
• Provide assistance and backup for Kona Warranty Service
• Provide local Marketing within the territory to help promote Kona Bikes
• Provide local Marketing within the territory to help promote existing Kona Accounts
• Offer Demo Day Setup and Management of targeted demo events
• Achieve and Succeed Monthly Sales Goals
• Coordinate and participate in weekly rides with existing Kona Accounts
• Provide Strategic Solutions to maximize sales for both the existing Kona Accounts as well as Kona Bikes
• 3 years Sales Experience in either Bicycle Retail or Wholesale within the Quebec Cycling Industry
• Strong Cycling Background within the Quebec Cycling Community
• Strong Cycling Technical Knowledge
• Bilingual (French & English)
The Bicycle Group, based out of Vancouver, BC, is a Canadian Company entering it's 30th year creating and distributing Kona Bicycles in Canada.
We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and support for all Kona Dealers and Consumers across the country.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your resume
|Return to Cycling 4 Women homepage | Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|