Posted by Editor on 02/4/18
Racer Sportif Oakville is seeking an exceptional individual to join our team as a Full Time Service Technician. If you are looking for a fun and exciting job, where you will be immersed amongst the cycling community, then look no further. We are looking to fill full-time and part-time positions.
Responsibilities of a Bicycle Technician include (but are not limited to):
• Inspect, repair and service the bikes of our vast clientele, along with maintaining our floor models and demo bikes.
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment, assist in daily operations of the bike shop, and perform register transactions.
• Demonstrate a professional standard of customer service with an enthusiastic, friendly, positive attitude and work well as a part of a team.
• Must be proficient working with road specific drivetrain systems along with Di2 tuning, hydraulic brakes, wheel truing, and complete bike disassembly and rebuilds.
• Experience in a high-volume bike shop and a robust knowledge of various bicycle components, service tools, and machinery required.
• A strong passion for cycling and bicycles.
Must have excellent communication skills and maintain a professional appearance. Must have a flexible schedule, the ability to work weekends, be a fast learner and perform well in a busy, fast paced environment. Experience in customer service and point of sale operations preferred.
Contact Info: email@example.com (905)815-2100
Contact Name: Frank Mizerski
Visit the Careers Page.
|Return to Cycling 4 Women homepage | Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|