Posted by Editor on 02/6/18
Do you want to work, live and play in the mountains? We are looking for an experienced bicycle mechanic to join our team at Rebound Cycle in Canmore, Alberta, for the 2018 season. We are a small shop with a diverse customer base in the Canadian Rockies.
Qualifications & Skills
• Training from a reputable bicycle school and or a minimum or 3 years of shop experience
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Detail oriented
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Creating and completing work orders are required
• Maintaining the rental fleet
• Assisting customers with timely solutions
• Maintaining a high level of cleanliness in the shop
If you think you are a good fit email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by for a coffee and we can chat.
|Return to Cycling 4 Women homepage | Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|