Posted by Editor on 02/14/18
Bike Monkey is Hiring! We are now accepting resumes for a shop mechanic in our Truro, Nova Scotia, store. Interested? Check out the details below.
Mechanic Related Qualifications
• Inspect, repair and service the bikes of our vast clientele
• Maintain our floor model bicycles and rental fleet
• Must be proficient working with road specific drivetrain systems along with Di2 tuning, hydraulic brakes, wheel truing
• Must be comfortable with complete bike disassembly and rebuilds
• Skate sharpening and repairs
• We are also known to repair scooters, strollers, walkers...just about anything.
Shop Related Responsibilities:
• Demonstrate a professional standard of customer service with an enthusiastic, friendly, positive attitude and work well as part of a team
• Entry of work orders to our computer system to keep track or customer repairs and sales
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment, assist in daily operations of the bike shop, and perform register transactions
A strong passion for cycling and bicycles This is a full time position for the summer with possibility of continued winter employment.
Please apply in person or by email with a resume - no phone calls please. firstname.lastname@example.org or 902 843 7111.
|Return to Cycling 4 Women homepage | Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|