Posted by Editoress on 01/4/21
Euro-Sports Ottawa is hiring a Bicycle Technician. Euro-Sports Ottawa is an established Ottawa business with a unique position in the cycling, cross country skiing and outdoor retail market.
In addition to representing leading cycling and XC skiing brands in our retail store, Euro-Sports is the headquarters of Prologue high performance bicycles. Euro-Sports oversees all the manufacturing, development and distribution of Prologue bicycles.
Euro-Sports is a central meeting point for cyclists, triathletes and cross-country skiers in the greater Ottawa/ Gatineau region. We are actively involved in the sport community through the Euro-Sports cycling group, the Euro-sports triathlon group and our cycling training centre. Euro-sports is so much more than just a store....
We are growing so we have an opening for a highly qualified Bicycle Technician.
What you bring:
Euro-Sports is busy! You must be welcoming and genuinely enjoy helping customers. Candidates must be actively involved in cycling and have an outstanding knowledge of the cycling industry and current technical trends in the various cycling disciplines. You provide a high level of problem solving and 'hands-on' repair and service expertise.
What we require:
• We require a minimum of five years demonstrated experience working on performance road, triathlon and mountain bikes.
• Expert repair ability and knowledge combined with quality control excellence.
• Thoroughness, reliability and safety are essential to our business.
• The accurate costing and estimating of repairs is an essential component of this position.
• Candidates must be current with all Shimano Technical Certificates.
• Technical staff must have excellent product knowledge and the ability to concisely explain service and repair strategies to customers.
Euro-Sports is an equal opportunity employer. We work hard to create an accommodating work place for people from all backgrounds. We offer very competitive compensation and vacation allowances. All applications will be treated with utmost confidentiality.
Please submit a resume outlining your qualifications and work experience. Resumes may be dropped off in person at the store or submitted by e-mail to email@example.com
13 Bullman St
|Return to Cycling 4 Women homepage | Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|