Posted by Editoress on 02/9/21
In collaboration with RBC Granfondo Whistler, TaG Cycling's next four week virtual training series focuses on levelling up your next Fondo or long ride objectives. Coached by Cycling Olympian and TaG founder Lesley Tomlinson, these progression sessions will target the key concept of building and developing your intensity and duration on the bike.
As added incentive there will be a weekly prize draw for all participants, with a Grand Prize of an entry to this year's RBC GranFondo Whistler. 20% of your registration fee will go directly to Cycling BC's youth programs.
Lesley will bring you these sessions in a four week series of live stream classes every Wednesday morning at 7am PST. If you can't attend the live class, the video will be accessible on demand to anyone signed up for the program. Each of the classes will focus on a training element and system that you need to challenge to achieve your best ride. These pertain specifically to parts of the Whistler course, but are also necessary elements for any long ride goal.
• Dates: Wednesdays, February 17 - March 10
• Time: 7am PST for live stream, or follow up anytime
• Session details: Classes gradually progress in length from 30 to 60 minutes over the course of the series
• Grand prize: Entry into the next RBC GranFondo Whistler
• Weekly prizes: $50/$100 & $150 gift certificate for TaG memberships or classes of any kind
• Ease: If you miss a class, you'll be able to catch up later with a recording (available 48 hours after the live class)
• Equipment: Any indoor trainer will work
• Bonus: Your registration will enable you to register for 4 additional TaG virtual classes during the month!
|Return to Cycling 4 Women homepage | Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|