Posted by Editor on 11/7/06
OCA BMX Survey - Great Prizes to be Won!
Hello to all OCA BMX Members and their families,
It is that time of year again where we get to review how the 2006 Race Season progressed. This is where you get to be brutally honest and offer suggestions to help make 2007 even better than 2006.
If you sign your name to your survey, you will be entered into a draw for an Answer ACF-1 Carbon Fibre Helmet - Blue and black (size small) and other prizes including an Answer jersey, gloves, pads and grips. Prizes courtesy of Jagger Racing Co. and Dylan Vanier.
All names will be put in a hat and the winners will be pulled by OCA Executive Director Steve Merker on December 2, 2006. Winners will be notified by email and items will be couriered directly to you.
So grab a coffee, take 10 minutes and voice your opinion. We can only make improvements and changes if we know what the members really want. At the Ontario BMX Committee Meeting in February 2007, all concerns raised through this survey will be brought to the table and discussed.
2006 Season Survey
Copy and paste the following questions into a word document or into the body of an email, type your responses and send it back to email@example.com by Dec 1, 2006 in order to be entered into the draw. Or if you wish your responses to remain confidential, you can mail to OCA, 1185 Eglinton Ave E., Suite 408, Toronto, ON M3C 3C6 or fax to 416 426 7349
1. How do you feel the 2006 Provincial Race season progressed?
2. What race weekend did your family enjoy the most (please elaborate)? And the least?
3. What would you suggest be changed for 2007? Rules, schedules, locations etc.
4. What would you suggest we keep the same?
5. What do we need to do to get more parents involved at the local and provincial level as volunteers, officials and/or coaches?
6. Please list two items that the OCA needs to improve upon
7. Please list two items that the OCA is doing well
8. Do you receive the OCA newsletters via email and the print magazine? Would you like to see a nationwide BMX specific magazine for Canada? Please comment:
9. What do you find the most frustrating rule?
10. What was your highlight of the 2006 race season for you and your family?
11. What 2 ideas can you think of in order to get more riders to your local tracks for practice, clinics and races?
12. Comments you would like to add.
Your name (optional): _________________________________________
Your email address (optional): ___________________________________
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|