Posted by Editor on 02/28/99
Kuurne-Brussels-Kuurne, Belgium (Category 1.2)
1. Jo Planckaert (Bel) Lotto 4:38:45
2. Johan Museeuw (Bel) Mapei Quick Step
3. Andrei Tchmil (Bel) Lotto
4. Christophe Mengin (Fra) Francais des Jeux
5. Tristan Hoffman (Ned) TVM all s.t.
Clasica de Almeria, Spain (Category 1.4)
1. Jan Svorada (Cze) Lampre 5:34:51
2. Nicola Minali (Ita) Costa Blanca
3. Angel Edo Alsina (Esp) Kelme
4. Julian Dean (NZL) USPS
5. Geert Verheyen (Bel) Lotto all s.t.
Bike Mechanic Wanted
Hardwood Hills Cross Country Ski and Mountain Bike Centre is looking for an experienced bike mechanic to join its busy service team. You have at least five years experience repairing and maintaining mountain bikes, as well as road bikes and you work well under pressure. You can handle rebuilding wheels and suspension repairs as easily as basic drive train and brake. Experience in a bike retail environment would be an asset.
This is a full time seasonal position, with the possibility of year round employment if you have some experience as a cross country ski technician or are willing to be trained. Hardwood offers a friendly, active work environment with access to some of the best trails in Ontario.
For information about this position please call Janet Gates at (705) 487-3775 or e-mail at email@example.com. Resumes must be received by March 12th and can be sent by e-mail or mail (Hardwood Hills, R.R. #1, Oro Station, ON LOL 2E0)
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|