Posted by Editoress on 05/4/07
USA Crits Southeast Series
Walterboro Cycling Classic, South Carolina
4th event in 2007 Southeast Crit Series
Report Courtesy Kodak Gallery Pro Cycling Team, presented by Sierra Nevada Brewing
On a hot, humid evening in the deep south, Canadian National Champion, Dominique Rollin notched another win for the Kodak Gallery Pro Cycling Team, presented by Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. Teammate Josh Thornton crossed the line third. The results moved Thornton into first and Rollin into second in the eight race, USA Crits Southeast Championship Series.
1. Dominique Rollin (Kodak Gallery Pro Cycling Team pb Sierra Nevada Brewing), 1:12:02
2. Rahsaan Bahati (Rock Racing)
3. Josh Thornton (Kodak Gallery Pro Cycling Team pb Sierra Nevada Brewing), both at s.t.
4. Kayle Leogrande (Rock Racing), 0:01
5. Ricardo Escuela (Successfulliving.com), 0.01
6. Alejandro Borrajo (Rite Aid), 0:02
7. Luca Damiani (Colavita-Sutterhome)
8. Frank Travieso (AEG-TOSHIBA-JetNetwork)
9. Cody Stevenson (Jittery Joe's), all s.t.
10. Jackson Stewart (BMC), 0:03
20. Martin Gilbert (Kelly Benefit), 0:05
1. Tina Pic (Colavita), 57:00
2. Laura Van Gilder (Cheerwine), at s.t.
3. Shontelle Gauthier (Team Ultralink), 0:01
4. Sarah Uhl (Cheerwine), s.t.
5. Sarah Caravella (Aaron's), 0:02
6. Kelly Benjamin (Cheerwine)
7. Katharine Carroll (Aaron's)
8. Mackenzie Dickey (Colavita)
9. Iona Wynter-Parks (Colavita)
10. Laura Bowles (Advil Chapstick), all s.t.
14. Stacey Spencer (Colavita), 0:04
25. Tara Ross (Advil Chapstick), 0:07
30. Krystal Jeffs (Hub Racing), 0:10
35. Elisa Gagnon (Advil Chapstick), 0:11
36. Kirsten Robbins (Advil Chapstick), 0:14
42. Genevieve Gagnon, 0:35
Uptown Greenwood Criterium, Greenwood, SC
5th event in 8 race series
1. Keith Norris (AEG-Toshiba)
2. Martin Gilbert (Kelly Benefit)
3. Alejandro Borrajo (Rite Aid)
1. Tina Pic (Colavita/Sutter Home)
2. Kelly Benjamin (Cheerwine)
3. Laura VanGilder (Cheerwine)
A list of all events can be found USA Crits Southeast Series
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|