Posted by Editoress on 07/4/07
Courtesy Midweek Club
Thanks to our volunteers Michelle Payne, Dan Rothnie, Alan Forde and Craig Fagan for set up and marshalling. The race would not be possible without their hard work every week.
Please note the Schedule for the Midweeks for the month of July will be as follows :
6:45 Early Race
7:15 Kid's Race
7:30 Late Race
20 Laps - 19.6 km - 41.8 kph avg.
1. Paul DeVries (Team RACE) 28:10
2. Chad Ruby (La Bicicletta) at st.
3. Dan Thompson (Madonna Wheelers) 0:10"
4. Bruce Camacho (D'Ornellas)
5. Johnny Edgehill (D'Ornellas)
6. Liza Miranda (Madonna Wheelers)
7. Wayne Henry (Madonna Wheelers) all st.
55 Laps - 53.9 km - 44.3 kph avg.
1. Jonathan Wood (ERTC) 1:13:00
2. Sam Bail (La Bicicletta) at 0:03
4. Blair Purvis (CoachChris.ca/Ted Velikonja) st.
5. Chris Freeland (Cycle Solutions) 0:05
6. Bruce Krip (Wheels of Bloor)
7. Heath Cockburn (La Bicicletta)
8. Steve Heck (Team Trek/Ride for Karen)
9. Adrian Jackson (Wheels of Bloor)
10. Jason Valenti (CoachChris.ca/Ted Velikonja)
11. Paul Greene (Chain Reaction)
12. Stuart McKay (Cycle4MS)
13. Paul Dilecce (Wheels of Bloor)
14. James McEwen (Midweek CC)
15. Brent Aquino (Invita Racing)
16. Dave Byer (Jet Fuel)
17. Rod McEwan (Jet Fuel)
18. Oscar Retamal (Ind.)
19. Robert D'Amico (Invita Racing)
20. Ed Maset (Invita Racing) all st.
21. Ed Veal (Cyclissimo) at 1 lap
22. Mark Shaw (Chain Reaction)
23. Dan Thompson (Madonna Wheelers)
24. Issac Smith (Aquila Racing)
25. Paul DeVries (Team RACE)
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|