Posted by Editoress on 07/10/07
Canada Cup Race Canmore
Courtesy Mike Cavaliere
July 14th at the Canmore Nordic centre
Deadline: All entries and payment must be received by 8:00 p.m. Wednesday, July 11, 2007. Go to www.zone4.ca for online registration
No Race Day entries
Event website www.rundlemountaincycling.com for more information.
Ontario Cup XC #5 Buckwallow Cycling Centre, Bracebridge, ON
1. Mike Garrigan (The Epicride/Jetpower) 2:10:34
2. Andrew Watson (TeamRace.com) at 1:46
3. Derek Zandstra (3 Rox Racing) 2:21
4. Danny Souter (KHS Bicycles Canada) 11:36
5. Ryan Atkins (Ottawa) 12:20
6. Zachary Winn (Impala Bicycles) 13:21
7. Zach Gammage (HB Cycling Club) 13:41
8. Kyle Douglas (3 Rox Racing) 15:06
9. Shane Hollingshead (Barrie Cycling Clubl) 16:07
10. Ben Dawson (Impala Bicyclesh) 16:53
1. Amanda Sin (3 Rox Racing) 1:59:36
2. Emily Batty (Team R.A.C.E) at 3:15
3. Sue Trimble_Haviland (Georgetown) 8:57
4. Tricia K. Spooner (The Cyclery) 15:07
5. Heather Gray (Coach Chris.ca /Ted Velikonja) 17:45
6. Kate Scallion (The Cyclery h) 18:54
7. Lesley Tucker (Velocity Bike and Multisport) 19:05
8. Kaitlin Michener (Arrow Racing) 21:33
9. Maryann Huckvale (Oakville) 21:39
10. Mandy Krolouski (Hamilton) 21:43
Junior Expert Men
1. Christopher Everist (3 Rox Racinge) 1:50:42
2. Jacob McClelland (Arrow Racing) at 0:24
3. John Fisher (Cycle Solutions/Angry Johnny`s Racing) 5:58
4. Simon Wagler (Two Wheel Express) 8:59
5. Zachary Hughes (The Hub Bicycle Club) 12:24
Junior and Cadet Women
1. Cayley Brooks (Arrow Racing) 1:34:35
2. Natasha Oldcorn (Team Hardwood Cycling & Ski Club) at 7:31
3. Ashley Barson (Bolton) 9:16
4. Kassandra Oldcorn (Team Hardwood Cycling & Ski Club) 12:08
5. Charlotte Batty (Team Trek Store) 17:00
Ultimate Road Trip & Ride Camp
Courtesy Mike Jones
MMR Camps presents the Ultimate 8 day BC Road trip and ride camp from August 23rd - 30th.
If you are ready to take your riding to the next level MMR Camps is your answer. Do you want to ride faster, smoother and with more confidence? Do you want to ride some of the best trails in British Colombia with World Class coaching?
There is nothing like our new all inclusive 8 day BC Road Trip Camp. Quality accommodations, breakfast, lunch and snacks taken care of, road trips between resorts, Marin demo bikes proved for free if needed all this plus you get World class instruction each day and you get to visit some of the best bike parks in the World.
Donna Green of Bike Parks BC says, We are really pleased to be working with Mike and Shaums of MMR Camps. They are providing the highest level of instruction, coaching and riding expertise, plus they love what they are doing and it really shows!
If you have ever wanted to take a road trip through BC, then this is what you have been waiting for! Relax and let us take care of all the details while you just ride, have fun and take your skills to the next level.
MMR Camps are lead by Mike Jones and Shaums March. Shaums is a former racer and freerider and the current World Masters Downhill Champion and Mike is the former Canadian National Downhill Champion and host of the Ride Guide mountain bike TV show. MMR Camps specialize in helping riders to ride with more confidence and take their riding to the next level regardless of their abilities. MMR has worked with National Champions like Duncan Riffle and Andrew Mitchell as well as countless other riders who have wanted to ride faster, smoother and with more confidence.
MMR Camps are supported by Marin Bicycles and all camps offer free high end Marin Demo bikes using the cutting edge quad link suspension system. MMR is also supported by Dangerboy components, makers of high end performance stems, bars, and brake levers. Other supporting partners include Fox Suspension, Kenda Tires and Clif Bar.
To register for the Ultimate 8 day BC Road trip and ride camp click on www.mmrcamps.com.
For more information you can also contact Mike Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|