Posted by Editoress on 09/2/07
Gran Premi-Massi Copa Catalana internacional BTT Vallnord (Andorra)
1. Kiara Bisaro (Can) Team Opus, 1:16:14
2. Anna Villar (Esp) Team Massi, at 2:15
3. Sandra Santanyes (Esp) Team Massi , 8:05
4. Merce Tusell (Esp) Team Massi, 8:42
5. Cristina Mascarreras (Esp) Team Spiuk-Tau Ceramica, 9:52
1. Carlos Coloma (Esp) Spiuk-Tau Ceramic, 1:32:10
2. Marti Gispert (Esp) Spiuk-Tau Ceramic, at 2:38
3. Marc Trayter (Esp) Spiuk-Tau Ceramic, 3:39
4. Marc Colom (Esp) Calvisson Egobike, 5:27
5. Juan Pedro Trujillo (Esp) Massi, 6:42
The month of september began for Kiara Bisaro, Team Opus/OGC with the dispute of the BTT Gran Premi Massi of the Copa Catalana International in the ski resort of Vallnord, in the principality of Andorra (in the Pyrenees between France & Spain).
It is a similar course as to what will be used for the World Cup there next year so it was a great opportunity to check it out. The course has some steep climbs and a lot of really fun technical sections. Vallnord is also developing their bike park so sections of that are included in it. "I was a bit stressed because it is at altitude so I never know how I will feel. I felt great! I had a lot of fun racing there and it was great for the moral to win a race the weekend before World Championships." Said Kiara.
The organizers were really nice and did a really good job on the week end taking care of everything. They are ready to host a MTB world cup next spring (31/05 & 01/06/08)
The Final race of the Gran Premi-Massi Copa Catalana internacional BTT will be in Calaf the 30 of September.
the next races in September for Kiara and her Opus "Fhast 1" are :
03 to 09 UCI World Championships Fort William Scotland
15 & 16 UCI World Cup # 6 (Final) Maribor Slovenia
22 "Good Luck Beijing" 2007 International Mountain Bike Invitational Tournament China
30 Gran Premi Massi-Copa Catalana BTT Internacional Calaf (Barcelona) Spain
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|