Posted by Editoress on 03/3/08
2008 Xprezo Cycles Team
The Canadian frame builder Xprezo is proud to announce the new Factory Team for 2008.
Xprezo Cycles is a Canadian frame builder who will supply production bikes for the XC team, and prototype bikes for the DH team. You will experience the work and the ambition of this organization as the team spreads our colours and philosophy across the Canadian scene. A stronger XC team with riders selected from across the country will work in parallel with the experienced DH squad. All is in place for racing the, Norba, North American World Cup, Canada Cup series, National Championships, and big events like Transrockies and Crankworx.
The management of the team is very happy to have the opportunity to work with such talented riders and exceptional sponsors like Designfusion and Siemens PLM. Designfusion is a focused technology solution provider to the Canadian manufacturing and design community. The founders of Designfusion bring an extensive and diversified range of industry experience through Siemens PLM Software.
- Fredéric Bussiere, Victoria, 2007 10th national championships
- Matt Hadley, Fredericton, 2007 9th national championships, 3rd Trans Rockies overall GC, 6th overall Canada Cup
- Marie Allaire, Bromont, 2007 1st overall Quebec Cup
- Julie Sanders, Quebec
- Zacc Winn U23, Peterborough, 2007 9th Bromont Canada Cup
- Olivier Bordeleau, Montreal, 2007 3rd overall XC Quebec Cup
- Luc Proulx, Quebec, 2005 masters national champion XC and CX
- LP Léonard, Montreal, 2007 4th overall in National series, 4th National championships
- Antoine Larose, Laval
Mechanic: Eric Alain well known across the Canadian DH paddock
The Team is managed by Xprezo cycles.
Dr.Audrey Bernier, Dentist
Les consultants Pierco
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|