Posted by Editoress on 03/11/08
Courtesy Scott Kelly, Sport Coordinator (Road/Track/Cyclocross)
Spots are almost full for the 2008 Alberta Bicycle Association Penticton Camp!!
Don't miss out on this great camp be run by former ABA Technical Director - Andy Holmwood for our membership - March 28- April 5. This year's camp will follow the success of last year's camp and offer:
- 7 days of riding
- 3 riding groups for all ability levels
- Double occupancy Accommodations with Kitchens
- Alberta Short sleeve Jersey
- One Group Dinner out
- Cycling Trivia Night
- Optional transportation from Calgary or Edmonton to Penticton
- Rides are led by experienced coaches such as Andy Holmwood and Kevin Masters
To sign up for 2008 Penticton camp, download the application form or register through Karelo or give the ABA office a call at 1.877.646.BIKE (2453) or email Sport Coordinator Scott Kelly email@example.com
Whilst this primarily a camp for Alberta Bicycle Association members; riders from Saskatchewan, Yukon, etc, looking for some early season mileage are encouraged to attend.
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|