Posted by Editoress on 07/3/99
Hello from Saskatchewan!
Current points race information for the Alberta, Sask, Manitoba Tri-Province Road Race Series. The points will also be placed on the Sask Cycling Web Page, this weekend Following is info on the points series
1999 Tri-Province Road Race Series
1. To revitalize interest in road racing on the prairies.
2. To ensure organizers have a reasonable field size.
3. To provide good competition for all categories.
4. To create a larger sponsorship base
5. To encourage clubs to travel with their members
Each province (Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta) will assign two races weekend on their calender as Series events. Each race weekend will include two races for points. One race must be a road race and the other can be the organizer's choice (individual time trial or criterium). Points will be assigned for each race as follows:
|Road Race||Individual Time Trial||Criterium|
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|