June 15/09 13:36 pm - Dukes Summer Epic 8 Hour - Important Dates
Posted by Editoress on 06/15/09
Dukes Summer Epic 8 Hour is coming up July 25th, 2009 and we wanted to let you know of a number of special items and important dates.
1. Be sure to Pre-Register early to ensure your team or solo spot. The Spring Epic 8 Hour Sold Out at 800 riders, and the Summer Epic 8 Hour will have the same limit.
2. The first 600 pre-registered riders will receive a Special T-Shirt with their race package - don't be disappointed!
3. Enter by July 10th to get the discounted entry fee.
4. Enter by July 19th and get your Team Name on your Personalized Number Plate! How cool is that?
5. Entry Closes Wednesday July 22 at 9:00 pm - there is NO day-of entry!
Why not get an entry to the Summer Epic 8 Hour and a "free day away" as a Father's Day present? Pass this info onto your spouse/kids as a "hint"
The Course for the Summer Epic 8 Hour will use the awesome trails at Hardwood Ski and Bike, as well as the favorite sections of the Wilderness trail system. We will lengthen the course to approx. 11km and break up some tight single track sections to ensure good passing opportunities. Don't worry though, we will keep all your favorite fun, fast flowing singletrack that has made these events so popular!
The Course will be pre-marked in early July to allow pre-riding and training with your team.
Check out all the details and registration at www.epic8hour.ca
Courtesy Glenn Meeuwisse