Posted by Editoress on 07/10/09
Customer Service Representative Required
Job Location: Canada, Ontario, Peterborough Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Job Title: Customer Service Representative Number of Positions: 1
Salary/Rate: Open, Based on experience Start Date: August
Shimano Canada Ltd, The world’s leading manufacturer of Bicycle Components and Accessories is looking for a new member for our team. We are currently hiring a Customer Service Representative to be based in our Peterborough, Ontario headquarters. Likely candidates will be self motivated, able to work independently and in a team environment. Applicants must be fully bilingual, possess good communication skills, and basic computer knowledge. Strong Mechanical aptitude is a major asset, and industry knowledge is essential.
• An active and sports-minded person
• Professionalism and ambition
• The ability to work independently and cooperatively
• An exciting everyday life and a job with great potential for both personal and professional development
• A sport-focused, informal and international environment
• An international network of young, ambitious and like-minded colleagues
• An opportunity of being part of a unique Global company
• Competitive salary and benefits package
Daily tasks will include offering technical assistance to dealers, placing orders, processing warranty claims, and assisting the outside sales reps. Some travel will also be required.
If interested, Please email resumes to email@example.com and put “Customer Service Rep” in the subject line.
Fax resume to (705) 745-1949
Attn: Ben Pye
Re: Customer Service Rep
Only Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|