January 5/10 16:32 pm - Cycling/Yoga Retreat & Training Camp
Posted by Editor on 01/5/10
North Carolina - March 13th - 20th, 2010
Spend a week in the smoky mountains of North Carolina. Get a jump start on your spring training, relax with daily yoga classes, eat amazing healthy food and shake off the winter doldrums.
This retreat includes:
• 1 -2 bike rides a day led by professional cycling coaches and personal trainers. There are daily morning rides (2-4 hours) and optional late afternoon rides (1-2 hours) for those interested.
• Individual attention and assessment by a Professional Cycling Coach to help you maximize your training, adjust your bike for optimum fit and motivate you on the hills.
• Daily Wake Up morning Yoga classes led by a professional yoga instructor. Optional second "deep stretch" session in the evenings for those interested.
• 1 Massage
• 3 gourmet meals per day prepared by Vegetarian chef. BBQ'd meat will be prepared for omnivores.
• Private rooms available on a first come, first serve basis.
• Daily Laughs and overall great times to be had by all!
Have fun, get in awesome shape, meet great people and take some much-needed time away to relax and unwind.
Put on by The Cyclist's Edge coaching services and Planet Love Creations.
Contact David Jack at email@example.com or go to www.TheCyclistsEdge.com for more details.